The star of the collection of brushes from SHIK and the most popular item. The eyebrow tinting brush is made of a smooth soft elastic hypoallergenic material — taclon.
Moderately elastic, with an angled tip it is ideal for working with paint. Precisely draws the outline, resulting in a thin line. In one motion, without gaps, fills the eyebrows and evenly distributes the dye.
Universal eyebrow brush and spoolie 2 in 1.
A thin angled tip allows you to draw single hairs to achieve the effect of thick eyebrows.
This eyebrow brush is made of high-quality materials, which makes it incredibly long-lasting and wear-resistant.
How to Use:
1. Pre-comb the eyebrow with a spoolie.
2. Gather some product with the brush.
3. Contour the eyebrow.
4. Or fill in the light gaps with stroke movements, drawing the eyebrow hairs.
Result: even eyebrow tinting.
Care Tips: When using cream products, the brush must be cleaned after each application. If you use a brush to apply dry textures, it is enough to wipe the pile with a dry or wet cloth.
1. Apply a small amount of cleanser to the brush pile.
2. Gently rinse the brush pile under running water.
3. Make sure water does not get into the ferrule (the base of the brush).
4. Dry the brush in a horizontal position.
5. Store the brush in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Length: 17 cm
For wholesale customers, it is presented in a plastic package.